Wednesday, February 18, 2009

yuck!

This picture is of a Tupperware that is in the sink in our kitchen at work. I saw it there this morning and like usual thought "Can't people load their own dishes?!" I usually clean up the dishes that are in the sink, but I decided this time was going to be different. I know who this Tupperware belongs to, and he is constantly leaving his dishes in the sink for someone else to load. Well Amanda and I have put down our feet (foot?) and have decided we're going to see how long it takes for him to catch on. It is currently 4:59. One full work day that it has been sitting in the sink. We'll see how long it stays there.


Ugh! Who does that? I mean what adult does that? yuck! Also, you can't tell from the picture, but the fork that is in the Tupperware is a serving fork.... really?!.. did he really eat with a serving fork?! ugh!

2 comments:

amyraye said...

probably the same type of people who let their kids take an ice cream cone down the slide at McDonald's. I have learned that some people just don't get it- ever. am anxious to see how your little experiment goes. am curious- is he married or single?

Erin said...

Amy - He's not married. Has a girlfriend!