Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Soundtrack of my life

This one is for you Brent...

My Bro-in-law Brent "tagged me" to do this little song survey. So here ya go:

Rules:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For the first question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button TWICE
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...just type it in!
7. NO CHEATING!!!

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

1. Opening Credits:
"With my own 2 hands" Jack Johnson

2. Waking Up:
"Warning Sign" Coldplay

3. First Day at School:
"No such thing" John Mayer

4. Falling in Love:
"The way I am" Ingrid Michaelson

5. Losing Virginity:
"I'll do anything" Jason Mraz

6. Fight Song:
“Fast car” Tracy Chapman

7. Breaking Up:
“Rodeo Clowns” Jack Johnson

8. Prom:
“Breakdown” White people/Jack Johnson

9. Life:
“grey street” Dave Matthews/Tim Reynolds (This is sad, my life is a ‘grey street’L )

10. Mental Breakdown:
“Roll if you fall” Barefoot Truth

11. Driving
“Crash into Me” Dave Mathews (YIKES!)

12. Flashback:
“My stupid mouth” John Mayer (ha ha, so true!!)

13. Getting Back Together:
“Everything’ll be alright” Joshua Radin

14. Wedding:
“Waiting in Vain” Bob Marley

15. Birth of Child:
“Where we gonna go from here” Mat Kearney

16. Final Battle:
“The Zephyr Song” Red Hot Chili Pepers

17. Death Scene:
“Trouble” Cold Play

18. Funeral Song:
“Digging a Ditch” Dave Matthews (LOL how perfect!)

3 comments:

LaDawn said...

Oh my gosh, you must have cheated, some of those are so good!

Brent said...

Those are all so fitting. All of them. I like your playlist, great songs in there. Had I used my playlist from my iPhone, I would have had completely different results, but I used my entire music library, which includes LaDawn's music.

Erin said...

I didn't cheat but I dont have any music (I'm too cheap to pay for music) so I did use Pandora in order to fill this out. Which by the way took forever! because you're only allowed 6 skips in an hour. So I just had to listen to a bunch of music and fill this out as I went along. I was very sad that the one describing my life ended up being Gray street or something about gray. :(