Thursday, February 12, 2009

Please give your opinion!!

Last night, my Mom and I had a debate about what color my sweater is. I wont tell you which opinion each of us had, as to not sway your opinion... but please help us settle this debate.

What color do you think this sweater is?
(Please make up your mind before you go to comment so that your answer is not swayed by anyone elses opinion.)

Sorry the picture is blurry. For some reason it is either really small, or really blurry, but for the purpose of this post it doens't matter if it is blurry.

12 comments:

amyraye said...

post a bigger picture, then i'll tell you. for now, my [vicodin-induced] guess is gray.

Unknown said...

It looks gray to me by the picture, but computer screens can be deceiving. Also the picture is really small with no ability to be enlarged, so it is hard to say.

So who won the debate?

Area Man said...

The arm on the left is blue. The rest appears slate.

Stepheranasourusrex said...

I say Sage, and Trev says left arm is blue the rest is Gray. lol exact same thing as Area Man.

Ann said...

At first I thought it was a light sage green, then i thought gray. Now I think I'm back to sage. I need a bigger picture!

Noelle said...

It was between blue and gray but I went with blue.

LaDawn said...

I would say gray although I could be talked into sage.

amyraye said...

ok, now i change my vote from gray to green.
was this taken with a cell phone?

Blake said...

Aqua Blue, if that is even a color

amyraye said...

are you going to keep us on pins and needles {or does everyone in your family already know the answer?}?

Area Man said...

Trev is a smart man. Listen to him.

Tammy said...

Okay let me limit the options. Is this shirt sage green or a gray blue? So Blake your Aqua blue will be okay as a color choice. Do not do the color just from the sleeve color. You can have the sleeve be one color and the shirt another if you want.