Monday, September 28, 2009

Will is 4!

I have come to the realization that every year on Will's birthday I will be amazed at how old he is. I cannot believe my baby is already 4 years old!

Yesterday, we celebrated his birthday with a few family and friends. Here are some pictures of the festivities.

Casey Will trying to be like Casey
Batman shirt from Nella, Casey and the kids
The most adorable card that Bailey made for him. Super Will! (Will was really excited about this)
Will got so many presents that he dove into the wrapping paper afterwards.

Group picture!

I think Will liked us singing happy birthday to him. Look how happy he looks!

Wow! He's 4!
After everyone left Will was still playing with the fishing pole that grandma gave him. I think that was his favorite gift.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY!!! He's such a handsome little little man! Post pictures of his party!

amyraye said...

it's always so exciting and yet so sad and unbelievable when our babies grow up.
he looked so cute and happy and bright-eyed at church yesterday.

Ann said...

I don't even know where to start. These pictures are so so cute! I totally LOVE his head-first victory leap into the wrapping paper. Hilarious! I also love his proud look of bday song bliss. I'm not sure anyone's ever looked so proud while being serenaded by our family. :) He looks so calm and reflective while fishing on the stairs. He's so wise for 4 years old.
Pretty much I just miss my little Will! What a sweet boy you have! I'm glad I get to see you guys soon!!

Lisa Best said...

Awe! He looks so happy:) He told me he loves when it's his birthday because "you don't have to sing the Happy Birthday song...you just get to listen!" :) He's so funny.

And the smartest 4 year old I know, for sure! He explained to me all about dinosaurs and how they survived and what each species ate. I was like "huh professa? I's dun't unduhstand." He's smarter than me I think. :)

Rachel said...

ok now that you posted pictures- first of all that cake is adorable! Props! Second of all, I think you need to print the picture of him with the fishing pole in black & white and frame it. That may be one of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen of him!