Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Will's crazy big toe

While looking through my phone I found the following picture, which apparently Will took of his own foot. This picture made me laugh out loud for 2 reasons.

1. I love that he was walking around with my phone taking pictures of random things.

2. That toe is CRAZY!

His toe seriously makes shoe shopping difficult. He is a size 11 or sometimes even a 12, but mostly because his big toe adds at least a full shoe size! I wonder if he'll ever grow into his toe? or if he'll always have a crazy big toe?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a crazy big toe!

Lisa Best said...

The other day my mom and us were all chatting about something relating to feet or shoes or somethin and Will sprung off his chair, runs up to my mom and shouts "I have a really big toe, wanna see?." and he literally whipped his sneaker and sock off in one motion and said "SEE! I told you, so huge!" hahaha.

Ann said...

hahahaha! This made me laugh out loud too! Hilarious. Just another reason why this kid is awesome - and very unique. :)

Rachel said...

that's amazing. He makes me giggle from two states away!

LaDawn said...

Brent was just noticing that Brook has a really big big toe too. I suggested she might just be growing and she doesn't always grow proportionately (her ears and nose usually grow first making her look not so cute for a few weeks while the rest of her face catches up). But her toes look like Candice's to me so it also maybe genetic. How's your toe Can?

Anonymous said...

thanks for your sweet comment on my turkey canning ventures:)! I shouldn't admit it but it's like christmas getting a comment from new friends. i think it's because the world feels a little bit smaller when you connect with strangers in such a friendly way.

on a lighter note, that toe is HUGE. seriously. i have a friend that does toe reading. you should google it and see what that means:)!