Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Preschool Family Picnic

This last Saturday was the Preschool family picnic. Will is SOOOO excited for school.

Here he is trying out the saddle that was in the classroom. Isn't he adorable?! Gosh I love that kid!
He was also very excited that his seat at "circle time" is right next to the Guinea Pig. He kept saying "I get to keep it!" and I tried to help him understand that he just gets to see it and take care of it at school.

He loved all the animals. But he told us NOT to touch the pig "because pigs are the saddest ones!" Lisa got close and said she was going to touch the pig and Will grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the pig while saying "I so serious. Don't touch the pig!"


The kids got to go for a hay ride in a little trailer pulled by a tractor. They were all pretty excited about that.
Tomorrow, Wednesday, is the first day for him. He keeps telling me that he can't wait. I'm super excited for him because I just know he's going to love it. I'll update tomorrow with pictures of bringing him to his first day of school.



6 comments:

amyraye said...

Farrel McWhirter is the best. you're right: he's totally going to love it!

Lisa Best said...

That picture of me is hideous. It looks like I gotta go pee!

Cute little guy, he's gonna have a blast :) excited to hear all about his preschool adventures!

Ann said...

I cannot wait to hear about his first day tomorrow! Love this little guy! He's such a big boy now. These photos all cracked me up!!

Photo 1: I printed this immediately and put cowboy Will up on my cube wall.

Photo 2: Is Will drinking coffee? I guess preschool guinea pig caregiver is a stressful job! Gotta stay sharp!

Photo 3: love the slicked down, school boy hairdo. He looks so proud.

Photo 4: This is a total GQ casual hunk pic! Did he really just sit in the wagon like that? Someone must have posed him! He's such a cutie! Also, are those the "parents" in the background? They look like kids to me. Gosh, that must mean I'm REALLY old.

I miss my Will!

Erin said...

Ha ha, you're so funny Ann!

1. I know, seriously cute huh?

2. No, I bought him a hot chocolate so that he wouldn't drink my mocha.

3. Umm that his dad's doing. I'm all about letting his hair be messy. After all, Will has decided he's growing his hair out (which his dad does NOT love.)

4. He really just sat like that. He's uber photogenic. Didn't get that from me!

LaDawn said...

Oh my gosh, he's so cute! Such a little man. I'm sorry the pigs are so sad, and contagious too.

Rachel said...

I have SO many amazing memories at Farrel McWhirter! Will is going to have SO much fun! I'm kind of jealous- my preschool had a box filled with rice to play with. He has livestock!!