Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First day of preschool

Today was Will's first day of Preschool! Wow, my baby is growing up! Here he is walking through Farrel McWhirter Park to the preschool building.

Once in the classroom there were lots of activities to choose from. He started coloring this cow. Blue is obviously a great color for a cow.


He wrote his name on the paper without any help. Man my kid is smart! :) Btw he was coloring in the lines until I told him that I was going to leave, then he did that scribble thing on the cows face. :)
He was a little bit clingy but once he realized all of the other mothers were leaving too, he was ok with me leaving. I'm excited for him to be in school and to learn and play and all that good stuff but I'm afraid this means he's not a baby anymore. However, no matter how old or big he gets he's still going to be my baby!



2 comments:

Ann said...

I'm so proud of Will! He really is growing up fast. He writes his name so well! I love his hilarious act of scribbling rebellion when you tried to leave. haha! He looks super happy and I'm sure he's going to love preschool!

Tammy said...

such a cute kid!