Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cuddle toy

Yesterday, I heard Mickayla and Will whispering about something so I knew they were up to some sort of trick. Soon after, Mickayla drug a huge bucket of stuffed animals into the room. I could tell by how she drug it that the bucket was heavier than it would be if it were only filled with stuffed animals. Sure enough, after taking off a few stuffed animals from the top this is what I found.
ha ha, what a snuggly, cuddly, little toy.

I'm so glad that Mickayla and Will have each other. They have a good time together.

3 comments:

LaDawn said...

adorable!!! He'd be perfect for cuddling with.

Rachel said...

Oh, to be so easily entertained! I wish we grew up and kept that quality! So sweet =)

Tammy said...

They are funny kids that can come up with so many crazy things