Monday, August 10, 2009

Seattle with my cousins

3 of my cousins were in town all of last week, but I didn't get to spend much time with them because of work. So Friday night I decided I should spend some fun time with them and take them out to Seattle.

We started by going to a Mariners game. It was a fun atmosphere, but we were all a bit distracted. THIS is what we were distracted by. And let me say that this picture does not do the situation justice. I have NO idea how she got these pants on. They were so tight that it created a butt crack up her low back. Amazing amount of muffin top going on. She also had a tramp stamp on her low back, and was wearing a black bra with her white T. As if that weren't distracting enough, she was extremely drunk and often dancing around the stairway. But we were quite entertained. (BTW, we weren't the only ones who took a picture of her.)Have you ever had the chocolate covered strawberries at the Mariners games? They are divine!

After the game we headed over to go to the Theatre Sports improv comedy show. It was one of the best theatre sports I have been to. SO funny. This is us outside the theatre by the famous gum wall.
Mmmm gum wall!! (please note that my tongue is NOT actually touching the gum.)
After Theatre Sports we drove up to Dicks to get some late night burgers. I wanted to give the boys a true Seattle experience.
I think they had a great last night in town.


5 comments:

amyraye said...

nice entertainment. some people are just baffling. i have spent many a time being distracted by really stupid fashion choices. seriously, what are people thinking sometimes?

looks like you had a great time with your cousins.

Lisa Best said...

That woman looks so uncomfortable in them jeans!

What a fun night out with your fam! I'd say they definitely got the Seattle experience!

I think that is my piece of gum your tongue is almost touching! ...;)

LaDawn said...

that looks awesome. Wish I were there! I miss Seattle.

Tammy said...

I am glad you took the boys out. It will be a fun memory for them

Ann said...

Seriously - I'm not sure I dare ask... but what is that chain connected to inside the back of her pants? I do NOT want to find out! :)

Wow - that gum wall is much more extensive than it was when I started going to Theater Sports (back in '94!). Back then there was gum only around the door frame and lightly spotted halfway up part of the wall. Glad to see you youngens are carrying on our tradition with gusto.

I sure miss Seattle!