Wednesday, August 19, 2009

He loves me!

Usually my favorite part of the day is coming home from work. I love when I open the door and I hear "MOMMMMMMY!!" and my legs get tackled. It's nice to know I've been missed. But yesterday I came home and there was no such greeting. I went down stairs and saw will playing a game on the computer. "Hi Will!" no reaction, complete focus on his game. Disappointed I went to my room to set down my stuff. That's when I found this:
A "flower" that Will had picked for me. It totally made my day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. Oh my gosh, what a cute kid!

Unknown said...

I love how it's this little tiny wilted dandilion (sp?) too.

J & J said...

how cute. i'm excited for that kind of stuff. hope you get that house! it looks amazing.

Lisa Best said...

Awe! So cute!

Rachel said...

awwww Will. =) He picked you your very own dandy!! What a doll.

Candice said...

What a sweetheart!