Monday, July 20, 2009

PAR-TAY!

The reception was amazing! Good food, good people, good dancin'. It was seriously perfect!


Here I am giving me toast to the bride and groom.
Pat and Me. Pat was my dancing partner for the weekend. He and I were tearin' it up. We're best at the 2-step. Isn't Katie cute! She's Steph's little sister.
Awe young love. Me and my 5th 6th 7th grade boyfriend. ha ha.

I love that Steph's dress is beautiful yet didn't stop her from having a good time. :)

I love them!!

Val caught the bouquet (very aggressively) Here is the picture of her and her future in-laws. :)
Jacob dancing with me, trying to show Pat up. It was fun Jacob, but I think Pat's got you beat. ;)
Naturally, there was a photo booth area at the reception. So much fun!

The bride eating her 10pm hot dog. What a great idea!

Awe, beautiful girls. I love you all!

ha ha I have no explanation for this. It looks like Sam is about to eat me. (Sam is Steph's younger, but much taller, brother)

Noah and I.
ha ha. The bride havin fun, Bavarian Style.

Leavenworth pride!

Saying good bye.
Yay! Congrats guys! I am SO happy for you!


6 comments:

Lisa Best said...

Wow, what a party! Love the dresses. love the unique touches. Love the Diet Coke is Steph's hand! (of course)

You look BEA-utiful in these pics! As does the bride!

Tammy said...

Wow it looks like so much fun. I am so glad things turned out perfect!

LaDawn said...

So awesome! That had to be a great party!!

Stepheranasourusrex said...

What a day!

amyraye said...

i actually really like the bridesmaid dresses. very classy. i agree with lisa: you do look very beautiful in these pictures. you're a friend to be so excited for and supportive of your best friend's wedding.

Erin said...

awe, thanks guys. And I loved the bridesmaid dresses too. So comfy, and they even had pockets!!!