Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4th of July weekend

I meant to post these pictures earlier... but here they are now.

Over the 4th of July weekend we went camping down in Cannon Beach. We took the little drive down to the Tillamook factory to do the tour, get grilled cheese sandwiches and ice cream. We also went up to Seaside for their 4th of July festivities. We had lot so of time to play on the beach as well. It was a great weekend and I'm glad Blake could come with us so we could have one last trip with him before he left to Portugal for 2 years.







5 comments:

Noelle said...

Awesome pictures, I especially love the mermaid ones :) I miss Cannon Beach!

LaDawn said...

Looks like a blast! Did you make the shark and mermaid or were they there already?

Lisa Best said...

Awesome mermaid/shark! I love that Will posed like that, lol. Those are really cool. Looks like a lot of fun! Will has been talking about his camping trip with his Mommy all week :)

Ann said...

Your trip sounded like a ton of fun when you told me about it - but the pictures really made this come alive! I love Blake's shark photo and the mermaid photos crack me up! How did you get that shot? Where are your bodies? You didn't bury each of you, right?? I think you look crazy young in these photos.
Wish I could have been with you! Looks like such a good time. Sure makes me miss you guys!

Erin said...

Yes we made both the shark and the mermaid. The shark looked better before a wave came in right before we took pictures. The mermaid was fun. We did burry each of us in the sand and built the top part around us. It was a blast!