Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My BFF

Tonight I am leaving to head up to Leavenworth to be with this beautiful girl!

She is my best friend, and has been since 5th grade! I can't even say how much I love her. She's been there for me in times that no one else was. I think she knows me better than I know myself. She knows my flaws, and can remind me of them with out me getting mad at her, because I know she loves me regardless. She also knows my strengths, and she reminds me of those, which makes me stronger and lifts my spirits. She is extremely talented and artistic. She is loving and compassionate. She is fun, and makes me laugh. She is so many things that I strive to be.

And lucky her, she found a guy who is equally amazing. And they are getting MARRIED this Saturday!
No amount of waterproof mascara will save me from this one. I am gonna cry the whole way through it. Tears of joy! It's gonna be the party of a life time, and better than any movie.

I'm so happy for you Steph! I love you!

5 comments:

Meg said...

How cool! I played volleyball in high school with Stephanie. I remember being a bit intimidated by all the seniors on the team, but she was so nice and accepting. Congrats to her! That's awesome! :)

Noelle said...

What a sweet post. Enjoy the wedding and congrats to Stephanie and Trevor!

Ann said...

I love Stephanie because you love Stephanie. I'm so happy you have her has your BFF. I CANNOT wait to hear all about her wedding. It will be an event to remember!

Stepheranasourusrex said...

I love you!

Stepheranasourusrex said...

oh and *happy tears*