Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How to Train a Dragon 3D

This last weekend I took Will and Mickayla to How to Train Your Dragon 3D. It was a cute movie, and well worth seeing.
I especially loved the "one size fits all" 3D glasses. They were huge on me, and monstrous on Will.
Will doesn't quite get the concept of being quiet since we are in a theater full of people. There were a few times that he yelled out things like "Mom, we're in the water" since the 3D glasses made it look as though the water was all around us.

5 comments:

Ann said...

How fun! It sounds like extra fun to see this movie with Will. And while wearing groovy 3D glasses!

Candice said...

I love when kids say loud things like that in the theater! (Lily does it too.) I think most people get a kick out of hearing their innocent comments.

amyraye said...

3D is always extra fun(ny) with little kids. :) that movie is supposed to be really great. can't wait to see it.

also- my favorite homemade ice cream combo is chocolate chocolate chip with reese's peanut butter cups. have fun!

Lisa Best said...

Love the 3-D glasses! Will told me "Nobody was scared, except I was a little bit, and Lisa, you better not see it, you'd be really scared" :) haha. I have to do something to make that kid believe I'm not a total wimp.

Looks like you guys had a fun time!

Rachel said...

I love your Will stories! How cute is he!!!