Friday, March 20, 2009

Yoga Pretzels


Lately Will has randomly decided to do some weird poses and stretches. I asked him if he was doing Yoga, to which he replied, "What's yoga." I tried to explain in 3 year old terms so he'd understand, then he confirmed, "Yep, I'm doing Yoda!"


So yesterday we went and bought these Yoga Pretzel cards. Last night Will and I tried some of the yoga poses out. Although I have to admit, I thought it would go over better. Will doesn't really get my instructions. But we still had fun.


(I really need to charge my camera... my phone camera is just not cutting it.)

4 comments:

amyraye said...

so cute. i had no idea you were the type to get your 3-year-old involved in yoga. yoda, maybe.

better get some good yoga stretching in before you head to the happiest place on earth because it is also the most exhausting place on earth. it's a good thing your yoda instructor will be with you to ease your muscles.

Blake said...

Paint that kid green and he could be Yoda

Tammy said...

Next time you should follow his instructions on how to do his yoga poses. That should be funny

Ann said...

Hahahahaha! I love that kid! What a fun(ny) mommy-son activity. :)