Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Things I miss about living on my own:
-Having my own place in general
-My furniture. Mostly my big 4 post bed, and my couch
-Inviting friends over
-Having quiet time when I want it quiet
-Coming home late and not being worried about waking anyone up
-Having a kitchen that is mine that I can cook in all the time (mom - I know I can cook in your kitchen when I want to, but it's still different)

Things that are great about living with my parents:
-Saving money so that I can look forward to owning my own place
-Having built in babysitters and not having to get Will ready to go to Grandma's house every morning. We just wake up and we're there
-Having a yard for Will to play in. That is safe (minus this little thing) so I don't have to watch him while he plays
-Having Mickayla around so that will gets a little bit of a taste of what it would be like to have a sibling, so he doesn't grow up not knowing how to share
-Being surrounded by people that I love. Having someone to come home to and tell stories to.
-Hearing "bye, love you, have a good day" when I leave for work
-Knowing that Will is in a place that he loves when I leave for work (although he still asks me every morning to not go to work)
-And this! (below) As I get ready for work my mom brings me my breakfast. And then when I go upstairs to leave for work my lunch is sitting by the door waiting for me. And when I get home dinner is usually almost ready.






Awe, the good life! My mommy loves me! :)



7 comments:

Tammy said...

Yes, your mommy loves you and always will.

LaDawn said...

Can I move home? My company does provide breakfast and lunch--dinner too but I always go home to eat with my fam. But it's still not as good as Mom's food.

Blake said...

I want to live at home...

Candice said...

Mom is so good at spoiling us!

Ann said...

I love our Mom!!!

Area Man said...

Thanks for reminding me about what I miss about living at your parents' house.

Meg said...

Hey Erin, I just wanted to say thank you for your sweet comment awhile ago about my Dad. I really appreciate it. :) I'm also glad you commented cause now I can add you! I hope everything is going well for you!