Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Woodland Park Zoo

The other day we went to the Woodland Park Zoo. We bought memberships, so I'm sure we will be there more often this year.

My favorite part of the day was when we went in a place that was full of birds. You could buy seeds on a stick for $1 and then the birds would come sit on you and eat off of the stick. When a bird first landed on Brynn she completely freaked out. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera ready. She did better with it once her daddy was holding her.

Will did great and loved having the birds sit on his hands to eat off of the stick.

The birds really liked Joel.
Will and I in the bird house
Joel and Brynn watching the penguins.
Will was so brave and got to pet a snake!
Brynn wanted to touch the snake like Will did, but this is as close as she got.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What a fun day. The bird house looks amazing. I have only been there once.