Sunday, May 31, 2009

In an effort to be more bold

I have vowed to myself that I will buy no more black or white, or anything blah for a while. I have enough blah and I need to add more color... this is something that is difficult for me.

Today Dustin and I were shopping and I told him about my no blah vow to myself. While we were in Sephora (poor guy has no sisters and I think at first he was a bit overwhelmed by such a girly store) I decided that I needed to pick out a new nail polish color. I said, "I think Steph would be proud of me if I did pink" I picked up one and said I liked it. Dustin liked it because that name of it was "Arm Candy" However we both ended up deciding that it was a bit too neon. So I went with a slightly different, but still very bright pink, that was more fittingly named "It's all about me." :)

5 comments:

Stepheranasourusrex said...

Nice choice! You have never been blah by the way!

Lisa Best said...

Well done bold-one! ;)

LaDawn said...

I like it. A very happy color. I had to make the same vow a few years ago.

Tammy said...

very pretty color

Ann said...

LOVE IT! I must have gone to Sephora on the exact same day. Except I went with a far less practical color called "mermaid to order". It's a cool, shimmery, peacock green/blue. It's definitely bold. I'll have to take a pic and post it to see what you think.