Friday, April 3, 2009

(soon to be) best friend in law

As you all know and have read, Steph is my best friend. What you may not know is that her fiance, my soon to be best friend in law, Trevor, is the coolest guy ever. I seriously could not ask for a better guy to marry my best friend.

He puts up with Steph and I and our craziness.

He lets me tag along and be the 3rd wheel all the time.

He's hilarious and makes me laugh.

He is one of the most understanding people that I have EVER met.

He's been there for me through the hardest times in my life.

He never judges me, even when I'm dumb.

He is really, really good to Steph and loves her like a man should love the woman of his life.

He's a very balanced person.

He's extremely creative and musical.

He's super fun to be around.

He's very selfless and giving and aware of others feelings.

... and many more wonderful things.

Happy Birthday Trev!
You're AWESOME!

4 comments:

amyraye said...

i hope that's trevor and steph in the last picture; not you and trevor. :)
when is the wedding?

Erin said...

lol. yes Amy. That is a picture of Stephanie and Trevor that I took of them when we were down in Seaside last year for Steph's bday. They are getting married this July 18th out in Leavenworth. It's going to be the coolest wedding ever! Naturally, because they are the coolest people ever! :)

Stepheranasourusrex said...

Awe.... lol best friend in law! I love you!

T said...

Wow, Erin! I'm speechless. Thank you; you're a great friend.