Monday, January 7, 2008

"Tits"


Mom wanted to post this on her blog but thought it was a little inappropriate... so I told her I'd do it because no one would be surprised with it coming from me.... :)

As we all know, Will still can't say many words very clearly. For example he calls Mickayla "Peela" and often when kids are at this stage they say an innocent word that ends up not sounding so innocent.

The other day we were at Mom and Dad's and Will was playing with Fritz, who he happens to call "Tits." I was telling him that he needed to stop because the dogs were getting too rialed up. But Will replied "Mom, I want to play with Tits!" If that wasn't funny enough Blake followed with a comment of "Don't we all!" Mom was standing near by and started laughing hysterically. Then she stopped and tried to be serious as she said, "BLAKE!" but then she continued laughing.

It was a funny experience, but it was even more funny later. Yesterday I was retelling this story to Candice, Scott and Dad. I didn't think Dad would think it was that funny but boy was I wrong. He laughed so hard that his face was almost purple, which made mom laugh. It was funny, but almost uncomfortable how funny our parents thought this was. After all, we were all delivered by a stork... right! Apparently Dad thought it was so funny that even a few minutes later he randomly burst out laughing. Apparently he was still thinking about Blakes comment of "Dont we all!".... Yikes!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I found it disturbing that Blake so quickly came up with the comment. Makes me wonder about the boy!

Brent said...

ummm, I don't get it...

Stepheranasourusrex said...

lol

LaDawn said...

That's so hillarious, I think that's going to be my ab workout for the week!