Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Moving

If you didn't already hear, William and I are moving back in with Mom and Dad. I'm sure we'll drive them crazy at times, and vise versa, but I'm hoping that in about a year I will have saved up the money for a down payment on a condo. So it should be worth it in the end. This last weekend we moved most of my stuff, either to the storage unit or to Mom and Dads. William was a great helper with the electric screw driver. Thank you to all of you that helped me with the move. Steph and Trev saved my life. I needed to move most everything on Saturday but hadn't packed anything. They came over on Friday night and helped me pack most of my apartment. They are great friends. Then on Saturday Mom, Dad, Blake and Mickayla helped me move a bunch of stuff. We're almost done now. Thanks again for your help!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

He is a great "man of the house". So cute!