Friday, June 19, 2009

Skydiving



For the last few years I've really wanted to try skydiving. I think it would be a thrill. I hate heights, but love thrills. I don't believe I've ever expressed this interest to Will. And I definitely have never had a long discussion with him about it... but apparently he thinks we're going skydiving together some day.




Lisa (Will's dad's girl friend) told me the following story:




At dinner last night Will said "So, me and my mommy are gonna jump out of a plane...Yep, just put on a parachute and jump right out" I said, "I wanna do that some day" and he said, "just ask your mom, she'll go with you." I was like, "ummm... I don't think my mom would want to do that" and he said "Really?, why not? You need to go with your parents Lisa" He talked about it forever. SO much detail. He said, "Maybe my daddy will go with you" and Bretts like "no way, too scary" and Will said, "oh dad, you only go fast until the parachute comes, then you go weally slow"




So I guess Will knows what a parachute is (news to me) and I guess we're going together some day (also news to me.) But I like it. :)

4 comments:

Lisa Best said...

Ha ha, love it!

He just knows his Mommy, and wants so badly to be just like you!

Candice said...

Do you think Will would let me go with you, too? I've wanted to go since Jr. High. I know . . . it's completely against my personality and fear of heights. But I still have a goal to go someday.

Meg said...

Props to you if you decide to do it. I'm way to chicken to do that but think it would be an awesome experience. :) And how cool that you ride a motorcyle! That's awesome.

LaDawn said...

Oh my gosh! What daredevils you two are! He's adorable. I miss him and am totally jealous that Brooklynn got to spend time with all of you guys.