Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Job

I just accepted a new job yesterday. I will be working as an Administrative Assistant for Primus International. They are an aerospace product provider for planes and military equipment. They are located in Bellevue. I'm starting on the 21st. I'm have mixed emotions about the whole thing. I am so excited for this new opportunity. Yet at the same time I hate to leave the gym because I feel like it's my family there. I've made so many friends in both the employees and the members. All in all I am just very excited and grateful for this new opportunity. It will be nice to work for a company that values their employees.

3 comments:

Candice said...

Congratulations on the new job! It sounds like a great opportunity.

Sorry you'll have to commute to Bellevue. I definately recommend books on tape (or CD). They've helped reduce my road rage significantly.

LaDawn said...

Congratulations! It sounds like a great job for you.

Tammy said...

I am very happy for you. I hope you love it.