Friday, May 11, 2007

Marathon

So I did a crazy thing. I signed up to run the Seattle Marathon in November. I'll probably die doing it, but at least I've got more than 6 months to train for it. I decided to do it because I wanted to find a hobby and set a goal of something for me to work toward. I'm excited for it, but I'm also kinda thinking that I am crazy. I printed off a training schedule. The schedule is for the 19 weeks leading up to the marathon. It's crazy how much you're supposed to be running. Running will have to become my life. So anyway, wish me luck, and encourage me along the way because I'm gonna need it.

3 comments:

LaDawn said...

You're crazy!!! Buy good shoes. Good luck.

Tammy said...

I could never do that. Of course I would never want to. Good luck!

Candice said...

Are you running with a friend?