Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My best buddy

I had 2 weeks off for Christmas and New Years (some paid, some forced vacation.) The thing that I loved most of all was the free time that I had with my little man. His eyes lit up when I said, "I get to stay home with you EVERY DAY until you go to daddy's again" Dream come true, for both of us.
One of the mornings {since it was out of the question for us to sleep in} we went to Krispy Kremes for breakfast. Will loved the huge selection of donuts. After a bit of pondering he pointed to the one that he wanted.
gotta love the bed head

4 comments:

Candice said...

I love this picture!

I'm glad you were able to spend time with "your little man." He sure loves you.

Lisa Best said...

Lol. love the hair!

That kid definitely adores his mommy! He couldn't wait to see you after we got home! He kept saying "Tomorrow I go to school, then I get to SEE MY MOMMY!"

Tammy said...

The donuts look like a hard choice. How could you chose just one? Great fun with Mom though

Unknown said...

He's so adorable. We had so much fun with him when we were out there. I miss him.