Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

Sorry I've been behind on my blogging. Here is a quick post for you.

Will and I went to pick out our tree yesterday. We walked around in the freezing cold for quite a while before we came to the conclusion on what tree we wanted.

Last night, Mom, Dad, Reed and Mickayla came over for dinner. Dad and Reed were kind enough to help me get the tree set up, and they helped Will put the star on top.
Here's what the tree looks like now, decorated almost completely by Will because he did not want us to help. Reed and Dad did help pick him up so he could place ornaments all over the tree.

3 comments:

Candice said...

That's so cute that Will wanted to do it all himself!

Krista said...

I look forward to the day we can decorate our whole tree. Right now the bottom 3 feet are bare so Kenzie can't break all the ornaments!

Unknown said...

Your apartment looks so beautiful and Christmasy! I don't have a single Christmas decoration. I feel so Grinchy! I guess I need to get a poinsettia or something now that we're just going to be sitting around in our apartment while Keith pops pain killers. Sigh.
Hope you're loving your new house. It's really wonderful. Enjoy your first Christmas there!