Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gilberts on Main


Have any of you been to Gilberts on Main in Bellevue? Brian and I went there last weekend because he had a gift certificate for a free breakfast. I ordered french toast and eggs, and Brian ordered Pankcakes and eggs. We were thinking this would be enough to fill 1 plate. But then it showed up and we both had 2 full plates of food. It was SOOO good, but even at that I still couldn't finish more than half of what they gave me. We definately give Gilbert's an A+.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Gilbert's is Keith's favorite! I can't believe you've never been there. Back in his Microsoft days he used to always go there for lunch and order the #9 (which I've heard described as hot pastrami heaven). Keith took Blake and Brent there during out last trip to Seattle. We should have gone there too! Your breakfast looks HUGE and amazing. We'll have to go there together next time. :)

Erin said...

yeah I remember Keith talking about that when he was here, but I didn't know this was the place. It is AMAZING. Not the cheapest place, but very very good.

LaDawn said...

Wow, that's a lotta' food!