Monday, September 15, 2008

Leavenworth

This last weekend Brian and I decided to get away for a day. We left Friday afternoon and headed up to Leavenworth. When we were checking into our hotel we made the front desk guy laugh. He gave us a coupon for 10% off their restaurant. We didn't really react to that. But then he gave us a coupon for buy one get one free mini-golf. At the same time Brian and I turned to each other and said "yes!" Ha, we're dorks.

We enjoyed our mini golf. I especially enjoyed it because I beat Brian by one point! :)

Rather than the traditional leavenworth meal of weiner schnitzel and beer we went and had dinner at a tiny little place with really good pink lemonade and ate salmon and shrimp crepes.
A very nice man in a leiderhozen took this picture for us. :)



2 comments:

Stepheranasourusrex said...

Awwee my favorite place!

Tammy said...

Looks like you really enjoyed yourselves.