Friday, May 23, 2008

Adventures at the Zoo

Last Saturday Mickayla, Will and I decided to venture out in the 96 degree heat and go visit the animals at the Zoo. I must say it was the most adventure I've had at the Zoo. Our favorite part was getting to feed the giraffes. We waited in a long line and paid an extra $5 a person, but it was well worth it. Will liked the giraffes until one of them licked his hand while we were feeding him. lol... he did NOT like that. I don't blame him, even though I enjoyed feeding the giraffe it was pretty weird that it had a 12 inch long bluish-purple tongue.

We of course saw lots of other animals and Will and I also pet a snake. (Mickayla was not interested in getting anywhere near the snake.) So besides it being about 10 degrees too warm and a little run in with a crazy giraffe tongue, we had an amazing time.





1 comment:

LaDawn said...

Mickayla told us about feeding the giraffe. She seemed to love it. How fun for you all to get to do that together.