Monday, March 31, 2008

Eggstravaganza

Steve and I took Will and Mickayla to the City of Redmond Eggstravaganza. They had breakfast and crafts (which were not that impressive.) But we were pretty big fans of the egg hunt. All of the kids were waiting on one side of the field until they were allowed to go collect easter eggs. Steve had the idea to go over to the other side where no one else was. It was a great idea because then we weren't surrounded by hoards of kids when the egg hunt began. Mickayla was an egg collecting machine. I think most kids got like 5 eggs. Since we had the advantage of being on our own side of the field they did much better. Will got 24 and Mickayla got 50!



3 comments:

Stepheranasourusrex said...

Wow, that is quite the loot!

Ann said...

Score! You guys are smart. How many did you get? Come on, I know you filled your pockets.

Candice said...

That's quite the haul of Easter eggs! I'm glad Steve came up with such a great idea.

I love the face paint!